Xiaomi has launched Redmi 3+, a new variant of the Redmi 3S that will be available exclusively offline. Expect 3GB of RAM on the Redmi 3S Prime, this has 2GB of RAM, other specifications are similar, including a 5-inch HD display, Octa-Core Snapdragon 430 SoC, 6.0 (Marshmallow), 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, PDAF, 5-megapixel front-facing camera, 4100mAh battery and a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Xiaomi Redmi 3S+ specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- MIUI based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 139.3 x 69.6 x 8.5mm; Weight: 144g
- Fingerprint sensor (Redmi 3S Prime), Infrared sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh / 4100mAh (typical) battery
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Plus comes in Dark grey, Silver and Gold colors and is priced at Rs. 9,499. It is costly compared to the Redmi 3S Prime which has more RAM since this is being sold through offline channels. It is available across more than 7,500 retailers from today, October 1st.