World Bank Job Circular September 2016. One of the distinguished and fastest growing bank is the “The World Bank”. World Bank Job Circular September 2016. They have announced that they have job opening of Senior Social Development Specialist, Safeguard Policies.
Eligibility Criteria: World Bank Job Circular September 2016
* Subjects: Advanced university degree (Master’s or PhD) in a relevant social science discipline (anthropology, sociology, political economy, social development, etc.) or other related discipline.
* Experience: Minimum 8 years of professional experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience in sustainability, social safeguards and/or social development (e.g. voice and participation, gender, community-driven development, citizen engagement) in the context of international development or investment projects.
* Gender: Both (Male & Female)
* Compensation and Benefit: As per policy of the bank.
* How to Apply: To apply online click the below link:
Age Limit: Nil.
Application deadline: 17th October 2016.
World Bank Job Circular September 2016
Since inception in 1944, the World Bank has expanded from a single institution to a closely associated group of five development institutions. Our mission evolved from the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) as facilitator of post-war reconstruction and development to the present-day mandate of worldwide poverty alleviation in close coordination with our affiliate, the International Development Association, and other members of the World Bank Group, the International Finance Corporation (IFC), the Multilateral Guarantee Agency (MIGA), and the International Centre for the Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID).
Once, we had a homogeneous staff of engineers and financial analysts, based solely in Washington, D.C. Today, we have a multidisciplinary and diverse staff that includes economists, public policy experts, sector experts and social scientists—and now more than a third of our staff is based in country offices.
Reconstruction remains an important part of our work. However, at today’s World Bank, poverty reduction through an inclusive and sustainable globalization remains the overarching goal of our work. Find out more on World Bank Website.