Samsung teased a new smartphone in China earlier this week, which was expected to be Galaxy C9 (SM-C9000) that had already surfaced in several benchmark listing. Now the phone has been certified by China’s TENAA that confirms the design with new antenna pattern on the back. This also reveals that it will use an AMOLED display.
In other leak, images of Galaxy C9 Pro, a high-end version of the smartphone has surfaced. Even though we don’t have specifications of this version, there are some images that show the new antenna design, which Samsung calls “next level of antenna craftsmanship”.
Samsung Galaxy C9 rumored specifications
- 6-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage, expandable memory via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash
- 16MP front camera
- Dimensions: 162.9×80.7×6.9mm;Weight: 185g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v 4.2, ANT+, NFC
- 4000mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy C9 and the Galaxy C9 Pro are said to come in Gold, Silver and Rose Gold colors and are expected to be announced in China later this month.
- galaxy c9
- galaxy c9 pro
- samsung galaxy c9
- amoled display
- c9 pro