Rupali Bank Sr Officer 423 Posts Job Circular 2016. One of the distinguished and fastest growing bank is the “Rupali Bank”. Rupali Bank Sr Officer 423 Posts Job Circular 2016. They have announced that they have job opening. This the first circular in 2016 for this particular post.
Rupali Bank Sr Officer 423 Posts Job Circular 2016 has been published on 26th July 2016.
Available Posts: 423 posts.
Post Name: Senior Officer.
* Subjects: Masters degree/ Four year honors degree from a reputed university with at-least one first division/class in any examination. Third division/class in any examination is not allowed and also Applicant must have Computer Knowledge.
* Experience: N/A.
* Gender: Both (Male & Female)
* Compensation and Benefit: Under National Pay Scale 2015, BDT 22,000-23,100-24,260-25,480-26,760-28,100-29,510-30,990-32,540-34,170-35,880-37,680-39,570-41,550-43,630-45,820-48,120-50,530-53,060.
* How to Apply: You can apply online from 27th July 2016:
Special Instruction: Applicant can upload photo/signature from Edit resume in case of absent photo/signature. Do not email for photo/signature changes if you already have an valid photo/signature. Applicant photo/signature may be changed by BB authority in case of invalid photo/signature. Otherwise no photo/signature will be changed.
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
Age Limit: a. Maximum 30 years.
b. Maximum 32 Years in case of Son/daughter of Freedom Fighter or Handicapped person.
* Application deadline: From 27 July 2016 to 15 August 2016.
Rupali Bank Sr Officer 423 Posts Job Circular 2016
Rupali Bank Ltd. was constituted with the merger of 3 (three) erstwhile commercial banks i.e. Muslim Commercial Bank Ltd., Australasia Bank Ltd. and Standard Bank Ltd. operated in the then Pakistan on March 26, 1972 under the Bangladesh Banks (Nationalization) Order 1972 (P.O. No. 26 of 1972), with all their assets, benefits, rights, powers, authorities, privileges, liabilities, borrowings and obligations. The Bank worked as a nationalized commercial bank till December13, 1986. They emerged as the largest Public Limited Banking Company of the country on December 14, 1986. Find out more on Rupali Bank Website.