OkayFreedom VPN. A simple VPN service enabling private, uncensored web surfing.
- Access websites blocked in your country
- Use all of your favorite websites when abroad
- Access the web securely – even in public hotspots
- Surf the Net anonymously
- Protect your privacy on the internet
This German-based VPN company houses several servers in 12 different countries. To ensure that you have stable connections, make sure to only connect to servers closest to your location.
Here are the 12 server locations as listed on Okay Freedom’s website: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Turkey, Switzerland, Spain, Romania, Japan, France, Netherlands, Singapore and Egypt.
As far as security and encryption levels are concerned, Okay Freedom supports OpenVPN – which is one of the most secured protocols currently available.
- OkayFreedom supports OpenVPN within their own client. However, we didn’t see any setup guides for Mac or Linux so it appears the service is Windows-only.
- System compatibility – the OkayFreedom VPN client supports Windows (8, 7, Vista, XP)
- Mobile compatibility – OkayFreedom does not support iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android devices.
- Browser compatibility – supports Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome and Opera.
We enjoyed testing the OkayFreedom service. It is best suited for Windows users that want to enjoy unlimited VPN access in the US, UK, France, Germany or Switzerland. We streamed Netflix without any issues.
How does OkayFreedom VPN work?
Upset when you can’t view a video online? With our VPN-service OkayFreedom this problem is now history.
But OkayFreedom VPN is also the right choice when you just want to prevent someone from following your traces on the internet.
OkayFreedom VPN recognizes whether content, videos and entire websites are restricted in your country and automatically directs you over a server which enables you to view the content.
Surf with servers in 12 different countries by using OkayFreedom VPN