LankaBangla Finance Ltd.
- Grade: Officer/ Senior Officer
- Job location : Head Office
Job Description / Responsibility
- Survey potential market to mobilize deposit business opportunities.
- Analyze and inspect market accurately to increase business growth.
- Prepare customer database with relevant information required by the management
- Market research to find out new potential customers.
- Establish good relationship between LankaBangla Finance Ltd. and potential customer as mediator.
- Increase the sales volume of Liability products.
- Evaluate and Check for possible scope of corporate liability business improvement
- Will be responsible for Incremental deposit collection/net collection
- Maintaining liaison with back office to provide better service.
- Achieve individual annual sales target
- Assist in handling customer complaints in a positive manner and converting complaints into services improvement opportunities.
- Maintaining a strong working relationship with the customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Providing services according to clients’ requirements.
- Achieve a satisfactory level of knowledge of all types’ products and services of our organization.
- Will be responsible for client retention
- Provide continues market feedback to management
- Minimum Graduate (preferably in the field of Business Studies )
- At Least 3 years’ experience in deposit mobilization in Banking/Non-Banking Financial Institutions.
- Must have strong knowledge in Corporate Liability, Liability Management, Business Development, Relationship Management, and be highly committed to customer services.
- Strong communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview through standard recruitment process. LBFL reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. If you believe that you are the person we are looking for, please submit your resume with current photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline : Jul 18, 2017
LankaBangla Finance Ltd.
Business : LankaBangla Finance (LBFL) is the fastest growing financial institution in Bangladesh operating its business through 18 (eighteen) branches across the country. LankaBangla Finance has set new benchmark by showing outstanding business growth for the last 3 (three) years in all of its operational areas of Corporate, Retail, SME and Liability Management. LBFL has also got strong presence in the capital market through its subsidiaries-LBFL Securities, LBFL Investments and LBFL Asset Management Company. It has a strong corporate governance and as a testimony to that, LBFL won South Asian Federation of Accountants (SAFA) Award for Best Presented Annual Report in 2014, SAFA- an apex body of SAARC.