iBall Slide Q27 4G with 10.1-inch HD display, VoLTE, 5500mAh battery launched for Rs. 12799
iBall has launched Slide Q27 4G, the company’s latest tablet with 4G VoLTE support. Even though it doesn’t have an earpiece, it supports voice calling via headphones or a Bluetooth headset. It has a 10.1-inch (1280 x 800 pixels) IPS display, is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core Cortex A53 processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with a single LED flash and 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
It also has dual SIM support with dual standby, has 2GB RAM and packs a 5500mAh battery.
iBall Slide Q27 4G specifications
- 10.1-inch (1280 x 800 Pixels) capacitive multi-touch IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core Cortex A53 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- Voice Calling function (Earphone or speaker phone)
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with recording
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 5500mAh battery
Commenting on the launch, Sandeep Parasrampuria, CEO and Director, iBall, said:
Our latest iBall Slide Q274G is not just fast, it is faster… this big 24.4 cm (10.1”) screen Tablet allows you to keep up the pace, with the demands of today’s lifestyle. With this introduction, we are sure to deliver terrific performance having balance of looks and functionality along with building an enriching entertainment experience for those who are always on-the-go – we ask you to demand more.
- 10.1-inch 1280 x 800 pixels
- 1.3 ghz quad-core cortex a53
- ghz quad-core cortex a53 processor
- iball slide q27 4g
- 10.1-inch 1280 x 800