HSBC Bank Job Circular 2016 For Associate, Domestic Cheque Processing, Business Services, HOST
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. Operations, Services and Technology combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
Business Services is a leader in the development of services and processes that are designed around the customer and enable the firm to demonstrate to regulators that its processes and ways of working will deliver consistently high standards of compliance. Every day, customers all over the world are paying bills, buying homes and setting up companies and every day, Business Services teams are making sure all this happens smoothly.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join the Business Services team in Dhaka in the role of Associate, Domestic Cheque Processing under HOST.
Desired Skills and Experience
In this role, you will:
- Ensure cheque processing is done following efficiency and guideline
- Ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) and duel checking are meticulously maintained through completing tasks within deadlines and to contribute to overall operating efficiency by proper usage of bank provided systems
- Provide consistent, competent and high quality support to internal/external customers
- Ensure awareness of group/local regulatory policy, internal/external audit findings and guidance from compliance, regarding own area of operations
- Strictly follow Information Security Risk (ISR) Policy, ensure information provided to internal and external parties conform to the guidance from ISR Team, and protect classified information as per guideline
- Ensure proper periodic reconciliation of General Ledger (GL) Accounts and proper signoff in system
- Take responsibility for all security items in own areas of control.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Graduation from a public/private university
- Relevant work experience and knowledge on Central Bank’s Guidelines/Circulars are added advantages
- Strong communication both in written and verbal with effective interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and decision making skill
- Ability to learn quickly and to work under pressure
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office packages
- Must be a Bangladeshi citizen.
Please apply with your updated CV on, or before 05 October 2016.
You’ll acheive more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited