Honor 6X (BLN-AL10) Smartphone Full Specifications & Prices
Honor BLN-AL10, which is rumored to be the Honor 6X surfaced on TENAA last month surfaced on TENAA showing off dual rear cameras, unibody metal design and a fingerprint sensor on the back. Now the certification site has revealed all the specifications of the phone. Geekbench has revealed that it will be powered by Kirin 625 SoC.
The primary camera is 12-megapixel, while the secondary camera is a 2-megapixel unit that is usually used for achieving depth of field and real-time background blur.
Honor 6X (BLN-AL10) rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- 2.1 GHz Octa-core Kirin 625 processor
- 3GB RAM / 4GB RAM, 32GB /64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash , 2MP secondary camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 150.9×72.6×8.2mm; Weight: 162
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3270mAh battery
The Honor 6X comes in Gold, White, Gray, Blue and Pink colors. It is expected to be announced soon.
- honor 6x bln-al10
- honor 6x
- surfaced on tenaa
- 6x bln-al10
- fingerprint sensor