Grameenphone Job Circular July 2016 has been published.
Available Post: Grameenphone Job Circular July 2016
Post: Junior Trainee- Apprentice
Education: Undergraduate/graduate students from any discipline. (Students from Dinajpur and nearby areas are encouraged to apply)
Experience: No experience required. Effective communication skills, Positive service mindset with helping attitude, Ability to work under pressure, Flexibility, Basic computer literacy and knowledge in office application, Accustomed with common/mostly used mobile applications, Active listening, Ability to acquire new knowledge and understand on device configuration and Ability to sell concepts and ideas.
- Provide sales & quality service to walk in customers in GPC (Grameenphone Centers)
- Ensure positive customer experience
- Ensure sales & service KPI of respective centers
- Proactively aware/inform customers regarding our products/service
- Sale through up sales and cross sales
- Capture customer insights and escalate critical issues / complaints and provide timely feedback
- Maintain targeted KPI on a regular basis
- Carry out back office activity and daily closing work
Age limit: N/A
Job Locations: Dinajpur, Rajshahi, Rangpur & Bogra
Salary & Remuneration: As per the company policy.
Application Procedure: Candidates ate encouraged to apply online:
Application Deadline: On or before 7 August 2016
Grameenphone Job Circular July 2016
Grameenphone, widely abbreviated as GP, is the leading telecommunications service provider in Bangladesh. With more than 56 million subscribers (as of January 2016), Grameenphone is the largest mobile phone operator in the country. It is a joint venture between Telenor and Grameen Telecom Corporation, a non-profit sister concern of the micro finance organization and community development bank Grameen Bank. Telenor, the largest telecommunications company in Norway, owns a 55.8% share of Grameenphone, Grameen Telecom owns 34.2% and the remaining 10% is publicly held.
Grameenphone was the first company to introduce GSM technology in Bangladesh, and built the first cellular network to cover 99% of the country. Find out more on GP Website.