?php } >?php } >?php } >
Welcome to Chittagong Hill Tracts:
Area of the Chittagong Hill Tracts is one-tenth of
the total area of Bangladesh (about 13,295 sq km.). The
Chittagong Hill Tracts, combining three hilly
districts of Bangladesh
3) Bandarban districts
Festivals: Boi-Sa-Bi is the biggest festival for
the Chittagong Hill Tracts. the Marma call this festival Sangrai, Tripura
call this Boishuk and Chakma call this
festival Bizu. 31st of Chaitra of Bengali year (the Year Ending), People of the Chittagong Hill Tracts
observe this festival and they welcome the 1st Boishakh of Bengali year (the
Chittagong Hill Tracts is enriched with resources
1) bio-diversity, water, forestry etc.
2) Trees of the forests of Chittagong Hill Tracts
are Gamari, Shegun, Garjan, Arjun, Chapalish etc.
3) The Chittagong Hill Tracts is the main source
of Bamboo for the country.
4) The forests of CHT are habitat for many species
of animals, reptiles and amphibians.
5) Fishes of Kaptai Lake are famous for taste. The
region is criss-crossed by several rivers such as the the Sangu, Karnafuli,
the Feni , the Matamuhuri etc.
Locations of Tourist:
1) Natural waterfall at Suvalong
2) Monument of Bir Shresto Munsi Abdur Rouf at
3) Chakma Raj Bari
4) Raj Bana Bihar
5) Tribal Cultural Institute Museum
6) Famous hanging bridge at Parjatan Complex
7) Deputy Commissioner Bungalow area
8) Peda Ting Ting, an Island restaurant in Kaptai
9) Furamon hill
10) Kaptai Hydro electric project
11) kaptai national park
12) karnafully paper Mill
13) Chandraghona Chtmaram Budhha Bihar
14) Boat cruise in Kaptai lake
15) Unique life style of Indigenous people