Asus has launched Zenfone 3 Laser, successor of last year’s Zenfone Laser in India today, along with the other smartphones in the Zenfone 3 series. It has a 5.5-inch 1080p display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and 77% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by Snapdragon 430 SoC, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with ZenUI and has a 13-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX214 sensor and 2nd gen laser auto focus that lets you focus in 0.03 seconds.
It has a unibody metal body and has a fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in 0.2 seconds.
Asus Zenfone 3 Laser (ZC551KL) specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 3 display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Zen UI 2.0
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX214 sensor, Laser AF, 3-axis EIS
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 149 x 76 x 7.9 mm; Weight: 150g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Asus Zenfone 3 Laser comes in Glacier Silver and Sand Gold colors and is priced at Rs. 18,999. It will be available through Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal and leading retail stores and Asus Exclusive Stores across India from September.