Look after computer well so you can manage your entire business easily. AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager Pro Edition performs all the tasks needed under Windows-based systems to deliver optimal performance. Dynamic Volume Management, Disk Converter and Step-by-Step Wizard will maximize disk space usage and optimize computer performance in a non-destructive process.
AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager Pro (100% Discount) Giveaway
Built on innovative technology and enhanced data protection, AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager Pro Edition provides basic and advanced features to create new volume, span volume across multiple disks, fix low disk space on C drive problem, move volume slice from one disk to another, convert dynamic disk to basic and so on. All the operations always aim at making your computer work efficiently.
Dynamic Volume Management
- Create dynamic volumes: set up mirrored volume in Windows 7 for fault-tolerance.
- Delete volume to destroy data and Format volume with FAT or NTFS file system.
- Resize dynamic disk to adjust volume size or location without losing data.
- Shrink dynamic volume to maximize disk space usage.
- Extend dynamic system/boot volume for optimal computer performance.
- Move slice helps generate contiguous unallocated space behind C drive.
- Change drive letter and volume label for easier recognition.
- Convert dynamic disk to basic without data loss.
- Convert basic disk to dynamic while keeping data safe.
- Convert GPT disk to MBR and ensure data integrity.
- Convert MBR disk to GPT with simple steps.
- Convert GPT disk to MBR to install Windows OS.
- Initialize disk as MBR or GPT.
- Create Volume Wizard simplifies the steps of dynamic disk configuration.
- Add Drive to RAID: extend software RAID0 volume for your PC.
- Remove Drive from RAID: shrink software RAID0 volume.
- Move Volume Slice Wizard helps replace disks.
Reviews for AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager Pro
Let’s be honest about this; disk management programs are everywhere. However, when I come across a new disk manager software, I rarely control my curiosity. When I came across AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager Pro, I had to try it, and this is what ensued.
At a Glance
On launch, AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager Pro has two main windows that makes it easy to use. The left window lists the main wizards while the right lists the disks on your basic volume. Performing any operation like resizing, deleting, formatting, wiping, or hiding partitions requires few clicks.
Comprehensive General Operations
On selecting the ‘Manage this basic disk’ under General Operations, I noted that AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager Pro opened the AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro, which has a full list of Wizard and Disk operations. While on the basic disk management window, I was able to view all the storage devices connected to my computer including USB drives. In turn, I was able to pretty much perform operations like convert NTFS to FAT32, make a bootable media, migrate OS to SSD, and quick partition.
Compatible with AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro
I realized that AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager Pro coordinates with AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro in most of its disk management operations. Since I had the latter already installed, it quickly launched on selecting the “Manage Basic Disk” on the former under the Operations option. The partition assistant’s comprehensive disk management options made AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager Pro a complete package for me.
Useful Disk Converter Options
I found this software to be really helpful with its disk converter options. Be it converting a dynamic disk to a basic one, or the other way round, I was able to do it all with losing any data. If you want to install Windows OS but your drive is in GPT format, you can quickly convert it to the compatible MBR format. At the same time, initializing a disk as GPT or MBR has never been easy as when using AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager Pro.
Easy on computer resources
AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager Pro runs smoothly with minimal effect on my computer’s resources. While making a Windows bootable media using the application, I let it run in the background as I was smoothly streaming 4k videos.
Limited Features without AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro
When running on its own, AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager Pro only has few features under the Wizards option. The features are creating a volume, add drive to RAID, remove drive from RAID, and move volume slice. Such a dependency on another application was a really big downside for me.
If AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro is already installed, AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager Pro has a comprehensive list of disk management options to make it a go-to disk manager. If you don’t mind installing the two applications to fully use AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager Pro, then it will be a good download.